Construction and Renovations

Before beginning a project to build, renovate, landscape, install a pool or in any way alter the appearance to the house, a resident should obtain information from the building inspector to determine whether or not an Authorization Certificate and/or a Building Permit is required and if so, the conditions for its issuance.

The Building inspector can be reached at:
Senneville Town Hall
35 Senneville Road
Senneville (Québec) H9X 1B8
Tel: 514 457 6020, ext. 170
Fax: 514 457-0447

By following this process, residents will avoid disappointments, delays, fines and costly revisions to architectural plans.