IMPORTANT — Please note
Update: May 5, 2021 - The recent steps taken by Tennis Québec have been successful and we are pleased to announce that as of today, wearing a face covering is no longer required when playing doubles outdoor. In return, participants must agree to maintain a distance of two meters at all times with the three other people taking part in the activity.
This new directive also applies to outdoor lessons. Again, it is essential that a distance of two meters be kept at all times, both between participants and with the instructor or coach. A face covering remains mandated for instructors and coaches.
Users with covid-19 symptoms can not access the facilities
1. Typical day per time slot
Time slots are allotted for 50 minutes every hour. Example: 10 a.m. to 10:50 a.m. - 10 minute period used to welcome the next players
2. Time slot reservation
Reserve a time slot on the municipality’s website and/or contact the pool directly at (514-457-6020 extension 190, please note that you must obtain a member number from the lifeguard team.
BEFORE THE MATCH
- Arrive at the schedule time (maximum 10 minutes in advance)
- Wash or disinfect your hands before the tennis session
- Scoreboards are not available
ON THE COURTS
- Free practice in singles and doubles. Maximum of 4 players per court
- Clockwise rotation
- Maintain a distance of at least two meters from players at all times
- Use only your own tennis equipment and mark your balls
- Do not shake hands with your partner (including ‘’high five’’)
AFTER THE MATCH
- Thoroughly clean the equipment used (racket, bag, balls, benches, chairs, water bottle, etc.)
- Wash or disinfect your hands after the tennis session
To make an online reservation, you will need a member / reservation number. To obtain your number, please make an online request.
Please note that places will be limited and that we follow Public Health directives.
This measure controls access to the swimming pool and records visits in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak.
- Senneville residents will be given priority to access the tennis courts along with their guests if the guests are accompanied by a Senneville resident;
- Priority is given to court maintenance and Azur day camp;
- Play is limited to one hour (if other players are waiting);
- Start time must be registered online;
- Courts are not to be used when wet;
- Tennis /running shoes and shirts are mandatory;
- Lights automatically go out at 11:00 PM;
- Please consult the billboards for other rules and information.
Manager of Recreational, cultural, community life and communication services
514 457-6020 poste 120