December 9, 2020
The specific intervention plan for drainage basin number 4, revised in 2020, will be presented for adoption.
Citizens are invited to view the video (in French) which explains the different routes analyzed, the route chosen and the phasing of the work.
May 24, 2016
By resolution no. 2016-05-1844, council adopted Senneville’s Master Drainage Plan dated March 30, 2016, which is an integral part of its revised Master Intervention Plan for the rehabilitation of the municipality’s aqueduct and sewer conduits dated July 10, 2015 and adopted by resolution 2016-01-1783.
By this policy, council now wishes to ensure the sound management of the drainage work on its territory in compliance with the Storm Water Management Guide prepared jointly by the Ministry of Sustainable Development, Environment and the Fight against Climate Change (MDDELCC) and by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Land Occupancy (MAMOT).
The measures set out below are aimed at the optimum management of storm water on its territory while ensuring the protection of the environment and persons. Thus, this policy seeks to:
- Ensure the implementation of best practices on Senneville’s territory for the control of runoff and the quality of the water discharged to receiving environments;
- Avoid the erosion of watercourses for the protection of water resources that may be affected by runoff; and
- Avoid impacting neighbors, downstream sectors, or neighboring municipalities through poor upstream management.
Presentation of results of the study of drainage - May 24th, 2016 (Franch version only)
Information on the McKenzie Avenue North Extension Project
- PUBLIC NOTICE To the persons qualified to vote and having the right to be entered on the referendum list of the McKenzie Ave North Sector
- Bylaw decreeing the extension of services along North bound McKenzie Avenue
By: Ministère du Transport
Located in the administrative regions of Montérégie and Montreal and commissioned in 1965, more than 55 years ago, the Île-aux-Tourtes bridge is nearing the end of its useful life. The Ministry of Transport (MTQ) is the initiator of the major reconstruction project of the Île-aux-Tourtes bridge.
Date: Thursday, April 15th, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m.