Construction and renovation

Before beginning a project to build, renovate, landscape, install a pool or for all exterior modification to the house, a resident should obtain information from the building inspector to determine whether or not a Certificate of Authorization and/or a Building Permit is required and if so, the conditions for its issuance. By following this process, residents will avoid disappointment, delays, fines and costly revisions to architectural plans.

The Building inspector can be reached at:

Senneville Town Hall
35 Senneville Road
Senneville (Québec) H9X 1B8
Tel: 514 457 6020 ext. 170
Fax: 514 457-0447