Senneville residents can access the various STM buses at the Sainte-Anne-de- Bellevue/Macdonald Bus Station located on Sainte-Anne Street, facing the McDonald Campus or at various bus stops throughout Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue.
Please access the STM website to obtain additional information concerning the schedules and bus routes: Sainte-Anne / Terminus Macdonald or by telephone at the following number: 514 637-4444
The number to reserve a seat is 514 636-6666.
How does the service work?
The Senneville shared taxi service operates Monday to Sunday, except on legal holidays.
From any designated taxibus stop, customers can travel to:
- the Macdonald terminus (for the 200, 211 and 212 bus lines, and the 405 and 411 Express lines);
- the Senneville’s City Hall (Senneville / Morningside);
- the commuter train station in Sainte-Anne-de Bellevue;
- the terminus stop for the 68-Pierrefonds terminus stop at the corner of Cap-Saint-Jacques / Gouin.
They can also travel back from these locations to their local taxibus stops.
NEW! New departure times allow users using the latest downtown trains to use the shared taxi to get home.
How to use the service?
- New! You can now make a reservation online (in French).
- You must reserve your trip prior to each use by calling 514 636-6666.
- From April 1 to November 30, you must reserve at least 40 minutes prior to your trip.
- From December 1 to March 31, you must reserve at least 60 minutes prior to your trip.
How much does the service cost?
Fares for Transport adapté and other taxi services apply. Monthly TRAM passes valid within the appropriate fare zone are also accepted. Cash fare payment is not accepted.
For customers transferring to an STM bus or métro:
You can pay your fare directly at the transfer point, where bus and métro fares apply. Customers are invited to validate their fare card or pay in cash at the transfer point.
For customers transferring to an AMT commuter train:
TRAM passes for the appropriate fare zone can be used and customers are invited to validate their fare card at the train station. TRAIN fare cards (monthly, unit or tickets) cannot be used to pay for a shared taxibus ride.
Fare payment in cash or with AMT TRAIN passes is not accepted aboard taxis.
To report a situation, complaint or comment concerning the Shared Taxibus services, please register directly via the website at https://www.stm.info/en/info/customer-service/contact-us
This procedure ensures a continuity, reduced delays and above all a more accurate compilation of complaints and comments.