The CIUSSS de l’Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal announces the location of three future COVID-19 vaccination sites on its territory
Pointe-Claire- February 17, 2021-The Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux de l’Ouest-de-l’Ile-de-Montréal announces the location of its first three mass vaccination sites for the public namely, the Bob-Birnie Arena in Pointe-Claire, the Dollard-St-Laurent Sports Centre LaSalle, and the Gerry-Robertson Community Centre in Pierrefonds–Roxboro. Other community sites will be announced shortly.
Working in close collaboration with the various municipal services, teams have already been mobilized to convert the premises. The three sites, which will be open 7 days a week once vaccination opens to the public, will be able to process a few thousand people a day. Anyone who wishes to be vaccinated will be able to do so once their turn comes.
1. Adults aged 80 and over
2. Adults aged 70 to 79 years
3. Adults aged 60 to 69 years
4. Adults under the age of 60 who have a chronic disease or a health condition that increases the risk of COVID-19 complications
5. Adults under the age of 60 who do not have a chronic disease or a health condition that increases the risk of complications, but who provide essential services and have contact with users
6. The rest of the adult population
Appointments for vaccination will be available online and a phone number will be provided.